Producing a three week Shakespeare Festival is a courageous undertaking that requires not only talent, brains, and blind, unfettered faith – but more important – volunteers like YOU!
Without Volunteers our actors would be stumbling around without a stage. It is only with the skills and brawn of volunteers like YOU that we are able to both set up and strike our authentic (-like) Shakespearean stage. Not only do we try to make these activities fun (and pizza, there’s always pizza!) but, in return for your time and effort, you’ll receive two free tickets to the performance of your choice. To that end, we’re looking for…
- LOAD IN and SET UP: Tuesday, May 15th and/or Wednesday May 16th
- Volunteers able to lift, tote, and follow simple instructions for reassembly of the set and risers beginning at 9 AM until approximately 5 PM. (We’ll be loading in and setting up all day through about 5pm, and can use help any or all of those hours.)
- CHAIR TRANSPORT and SET UP:
- Date and time to be determined
- STRIKE and LOAD OUT:
- Sunday, July 1st beginning at NOON and working until we are through.