Tickets are available on our website (links below) or by phone at 765-373-9022. You may also purchase tickets at the door.
- Make a night out of it with our Eat, Drink, & Be Merry dinner theatre packages. FIND OUT MORE!
- Join us on Sunday, June 25th for Picnic and Theatre in the Gorge. FIND OUT MORE!
- Ullery’s Homemade Ice Cream will be sold during intermission at our July 1st matinee performance. Buy a scoop, take it back to your seat, and enjoy the rest of the show!
Matinee (Sa/Su 2:00 festival seating): $25 Adult; $20 Senior/Student
Evening (Fr/Sa 7:30 festival seating): $30 Adult; $24 Senior/Student
Duration: The plays last approximately 2.5 hours, with intermission.
Group discounts available for groups of 10 or more. Contact our box office for more information: 765-373-9022
Student Rush Tickets: Limited discounted tickets ($15) are available for high school and college students who show up 30 minutes before the show and add their names to our Student Rush Ticket list.
- Availability is limited to the number of open seats available 10 minutes before the show.
- Check the website. Student rush tickets will not be available for sold out performances.
- Students must show valid school I.D. in order to receive discount.
Festival seating: show up early to get the best seat.
Senior: age 65 or older.
Student: college student id or 18 and under.
Wheelchair accessible designated seating available in the front row.
The shows will be presented in the historic Starr-Gennett Factory building, Whitewater Gorge Park, 201 South 1st Street, Richmond, IN 47374 (Directions).